Versatile and portable patient wristband and label printer
Working in partnership with PDC Healthcare, Brother has a wristband and label printing solution created specifically for the Healthcare industry. Using Brother’s TrustSense technology the solution ensures PDC’s media (wristbands & labels) works seamlessly with the TD-2130NHC for stress free printing.
Versatile and transportable, it provides on-demand printing of the most in-demand media in Healthcare.
- Improves patient safety – Helps protect patients, while providing peace of mind and efficiency to healthcare professionals. The TD-2130NHC prints crisp and accurately imaged wristbands and labels, meeting the NHS ISB 1077 standard).
- Flexible and easy to use – Media is easy to load, and Brother's TrustSense smart technology automatically detects the type of media and calibrates to print both wristbands and labels without any special set up.
- Portable – Bluetooth or Wireless connections plus Battery power and Touch Display Unit options give the ability to print wristbands and labels at almost any point of care location.
- PDC media – the TD-2130NHC only uses TrustSense media from PDC Healthcare – a trusted leader in positive patient identification for more than 55 years.
- Up to 6 inches per second print speed
- 300dpi print resolution
- Network capability + optional accessories available (touch panel display, label peeler, rechargeable battery, wireless LAN & Bluetooth)
- USB and serial connectivity
- 32MB RAM, 16MB Flash
- ZPL II printer language
In the Box
- TD-2130NHC Printer
- AC Adaptor
- Power Supply Cord
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Quick setup guide
- Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI)
- Battery Base (PA-BB-001)
- 4 Bay Battery Charger (PA-4BC-4000LI)
- Touch Panel Display (PA-TDU-001)
- Bluetooth Interface (PA-BI-001)
- WLAN Interface (PA-WI-001)
- Serial Adapter (PA-SCA-001)
Using the printer with the Rechargeable Battery
The Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI) fits into the Battery Base (PA-BB-001), which is fitted to the printer. When the printer is connected to the mains the battery will be charged via the Battery Base. Once the battery is charged the printer can be used without a mains connection if needed.
However, in a busy healthcare environment where the printer is not attached to the mains when in use, it can be handy to have several batteries charged at once so when one runs out it can simply be replaced with another. Up to 4 used batteries can then be charged separately in the 4 Bay Battery Charger (PA-4BC-4000LI) while the printer can still be used at the same time with a fully charged battery. It is also especially useful in an environment with multiple printers.