When it comes to network infrastructure labelling, don’t leave it to chance, leave it to a Brother label printer. You’ll be able to produce clear, durable laminated labels instantly on-site, helping you to achieve a professional and best practice finish every time.
Create labels for network cables and patch panels on-demand with this Wi-Fi enabled label printer. Use stand-alone, or with one of the smartphone apps available to streamline your cable labelling processes.
PT-E550WVPNI Label Printer for Network Cable Labelling
This advanced label printer for network installers has been developed for standalone use, or can print labels from your smartphone using Wi-Fi and specialist label printing apps.
When used standalone, dedicated functions for cable labelling makes it quick and easy to print cable identification labels.
Use the dedicated mobile Cable Label tool app to design labels on your smartphone, then wirelessly send them to the PT-E550WVPNI to be printed. You can even save your frequently used templates for use at a alter date. Our Mobile Transfer Express app also makes database transfer even easier for larger jobs.
And for users of Fluke Networks LinkWare™ Live there is now a solution for printing your cable ID's! The Brother iLink&Label app seamlessly connects to your cable ID's stored in the cloud, and wirelessly uploads them to the PT-E550WVPNI to be printed on demand. This saves time and reduces mistakes. No PC or laptop with complicated set-up is needed.
Brother P-touch laminated labels have been designed to last, wherever you use them. Our laminated tape technology means our labels are designed to stick around and ensure your text is protected. With excellent resistance to water, abrasion, chemicals, fading and temperature extremes, they’ll never let you down. And their strong adhesion means when you label something on site, it stays labelled.
- Dedicated functions for cable labelling perfect for outlet points, cable pathways, server cabinets and more
- Range of free mobile/tablet apps that let you print industry ready labels and even connect to your Fluke Networks Linkware Live account
- PC connectivity makes professional label design and database transfer easy
- Advanced cutter for easy-to-peel labels
- Includes 2 tape cassettes, AC adapter, lithium-ion battery, USB cable and carry case
- Prints 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24mm labels
Features and Specifications