Featuring a 4 inch width (101.6mm) print head, the QL-1100 offers maximum compatibility with third party shipping label software packages from couriers and parcel delivery companies.
And for sellers who use the Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) service, the “crop-print” feature enables you to print multiple barcode labels contained in the PDF generated by your Fulfilled by Amazon account. The driver detects, extracts and prints each individual label to the QL-1100 automatically, making it easy to mark up your items to be shipped to Amazon.
This printer has full PC and Mac compatibility thanks to its USB connection, and the free P-touch Editor label design software lets you add text, images and barcodes to your labels.
The QL-1100 can easily be integrated into your own systems and software using the Windows SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Print labels up to 103.6mm wide and at up to 110mm/second print speed
- USB connectivity for PC and Mac
- Store up to 99 label templates in the printer's memory, then access and print using the built-in USB host function
- Supports printing of FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) labels through a special PDF crop print function
- Built-in cutter to create your own length labels using unique continuous rolls
- Windows SDK (Software Development Kit) available to add label printing to your own apps
- QL-1100 Label Printer
- 103mm x 164mm large shipping labels (41 labels)
- 62mm continuous length paper tape (8.1 metres)
- USB cable
- AC power cord
Wide format shipping/barcode label printer
The QL-1100 wide format shipping label printer is the ideal solution for small businesses and those that work from home and need to ship products and parcels. Print high quality shipping labels containing barcodes, images and text.
4 inch (101.6mm) print width
To ensure maximum compatibility with third party shipping label printing software, the QL-1100 has a print width of 4" (101.6mm) - the specification required by the majority of parcel carriers.
Print from PC and Mac
The free P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac lets you add text, images, barcodes and frames to your labels. Link to data contained in an Excel spreadsheet or .csv file, then merge the data onto your label layout to quikcly print many labels at once.
Built-in memory to store label templates
Connect directly to specialist equipment using the USB host port - no PC required. These devices can then send commands to select the required label template stored in the printer memory, send the required data to merge onto the label, then issue the command to print. One example is to scan barcodes containing the commands to select and print the built-in templates, to print copies of barcodes
Software Development Kit
Easily incorporate the QL-1100 into your existing legacy software. Brother b-PAC is a free SDK (software development kit) for Windows based applications.
Large range of labels for any application
Brother DK rolls slot-in easily for fast label changes. Several types are available:
- Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material.
- Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 3 metres).
- Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges.
- Removable adhesive for repositionable labels.
Operating systems & software
Macintosh - Mac OS X 10.11.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.12.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.13.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.14.x or higher
Windows Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1